We would like to inform that applications for the “Stimulus to Individual Scientific Employment 4th Edition – FCT” Call are from 29th January until 26th February 2021 (5:00 p.m., Lisbon time).
Within the context of this call, the Centro de Estudos Geográficos (Centre of Geographical Studies, or CEG) accepts expressions of interest in research on the themes of its research groups (GIs): MIGRARE, MOPT, RISKAM, SLIF, TERRITUR, ZEPHYRUS and ZOE (www.ceg.ulisboa.pt). The candidate’s work programme should fall within the research objectives and activities of the CEG and its GIs.
The CEG is a research and development (R&D) unit integrated in the Instituto de Geografia e Ordenamento do Território(Geography and Spatial Planning Institute, or IGOT) of the University of Lisbon (ULisboa). The CEG has a team of approximately 154 researchers, over 75 of whom hold a PhD degree, with differentiated training and strong international projection.
Candidates should express their interest by sending the following documentation to the CEG (email@example.com ) by the 10thof February:
- Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae indicating 3 relevant publications;
- Summary of the work plan taking into account the terms of reference of the call (max. 5,000 characters);
- Indication of the Research Groups (up to two) that the candidate would like to join;
- Statement of teaching availability up to 4 hours a week at IGOT-ULisboa;
- Indication of researcher reference level (junior, assistant, principal, coordinator).
If the application is approved by the CEG, the declaration of acceptance will be issued until 19th march 2021.
Interested parties should check the eligibility conditions defined by the FCT, and are encouraged to contact the researchers in the CEG GIs that they consider the most appropriate to support the work programme.